On ogImage.org, a "Project" is a space that you can use to store all the short links for your website, app, or business.
You can think of a ogImage.org project as a "Team" – you can invite your teammates to join your project and manage the links together.
To create a project, go to the ogImage.org Dashboard and click on the Create project button.
Here are the fields in the project creation modal:
- Project Name: This is the name of your project on ogImage.org.
- Project Slug: This is your project's unique slug on ogImage.org.
- Shortlink Domain: This is the domain that your short links will be hosted on. E.g.
Once you have filled in the fields, click on the Create project button to create your project.
After you have created your project, you will be redirected to the project dashboard. Here, you will see a checklist of things that you can do to get started with your project.
- Configure your custom domain: You can configure your custom domain to use your own domain for your short links.
- Create or import your links: You can create links or import existing ones to your project.
- Invite your teammates: You can invite your teammates to join your project and manage the links together.
You can add as many domains as you want to a project. If your project has multiple domains, you will be able to filter the links in the project by their respective domains.
There is no limit as to how many projects you can create on ogImage.org – you can create as many projects as you want, and each project will be billed separately.